Saturday, March 23, 2013

My most brilliant ideas come to me when I'm away from my computer

Today, while enjoying a bottle of wine on my deck in the sunshine with one of my nearest & dearest...I uttered the phrase "I think of the most brilliant things when I'm away from  my computer."  Seriously...I get flooded with the best blog ideas and then I sit down to blog and uh...hello....nothing....Yup.  Today a conversation that started with a bottle of wine encompassed everything from gay marriage, military healthcare, puberty, forgiveness and beyond.  One of my best friends in the entire world, who gets me in a way that few others do....talk about a blessing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe

Some favorites!

MoneySavingMom.com Certified SharpMom Organizing Junkie IHeart Organizing beneath my heart

My Blog List