Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Now that spring is here, I find myself wanting to let go of the heavy comfort foods of winter. I have been in search of lighter fare....Once the weather decides to stay warm, we will be utilizing the grill which I LOVE!

Monday~Spaghetti with meatballs & sausage, salad & garlic bread

Tuesday~use leftover spaghetti sauce to make baked ziti with salad & garlic bread

Wednesday~Ham, au grautin pototoes, green beans

Thursday~marinated chicken, fresh fruit & veggies, potato salad

Friday~tuna steaks on the grill, fresh fruit & veggies, potato salad

Saturday~homemade pizza, salad, fruit

Sunday~One Pot Chicken Cordon Blue in the crockpot

2 comments:

  1. You have some great choices. I'd also like to offer my newsletter and blog with free meal planning resources and of course my weekly meal plans. :) I know it's not easy to get a monthly meal plan laid out, but coming up with weekly meal plans is also a pain in the bootie.

    Combining all of the best where needed at Once A Week Cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got it all figured out! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Subscribe

Some favorites!

MoneySavingMom.com Certified SharpMom Organizing Junkie IHeart Organizing beneath my heart

My Blog List