Friday, February 26, 2010

decluttering the linen closet

Before:



After:























Working along with the www.orgjunkie.com 28 day organizing challenge....I tackleld several problem areas in my house. I finally decided to part with some products that had been taking up precious space for far too long. I decided to donate any un-opened products to a local mission. I threw out all kinds of miscellaneous things I found lingering in baskets & shoved into tight little spots in the closet. I have tried to keep this closet pretty tidy but the reality was that there was just too many things spread out & too many unused products. Getting rid of those things & organizing what was left provided me with an incredible high! I love, love, love to organize & declutter! I love to purge things! I love how freeing it is! I also love that I now know where everything is in that closet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe

Some favorites!

MoneySavingMom.com Certified SharpMom Organizing Junkie IHeart Organizing beneath my heart

My Blog List