Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Coupon Binder

I spent several hours re-working my  coupon binder earlier this week.  I needed to add more baseball card holders to accommodate all the coupons I have accumulated & in order to properly utilize them!  After several hours of sorting, clipping & organizing...I got it done & I am so very pleased!  I organize the personal care products by items...ie. shaving supplies, oral care, shampoos, make up, etc. cleaning supplies in the same way.  It's making shopping & pulling coupons much easier!
A peek at how organized the binder is using baseball card holders
Labeled tab dividers
Pockets in the front of each sectioned divider helps with odd coupons or those that I need to use ASAP or might use on a particular trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe

Some favorites!

MoneySavingMom.com Certified SharpMom Organizing Junkie IHeart Organizing beneath my heart

My Blog List