Monday, July 13, 2009

Emptying out the laundry room....




Before













After
































The laundry room was victim (or beneficiary) #3 in this weekends organizing, decluttering, re-purposing & rearranging session. I was able to move everything to the new den area that had been in the laundry room. I now have a better pantry area set up & more room to store the economy size package of paper towels I buy at Sam's once every couple of months. My next project is to paint this room. It's going to be something bright & cheery. Perhaps a buttercup yellow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You did all this in one weekend? Amazing! It looks GREAT!

    That's wonderful news about your husband! Go God! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I simply just say what a comfort to find somebody who genuinely knows what they're discussing on the net.

    You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and
    make it important. More and more people should check this out and understand this side of the story.
    I was surprised that you're not more popular given that you definitely have the gift.


    Here is my web site: system mechanic pro

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Subscribe

Some favorites!

MoneySavingMom.com Certified SharpMom Organizing Junkie IHeart Organizing beneath my heart

My Blog List