Monday, July 13, 2009

Room #2-conversion of playroom area to den















This is what it looks like right now...there are before pics when it was the play room & now that it is a den/scrapbooking area.







Playroom


















































Den/scrapbooking area
Nothing was purchased to re-do this room. Everything in it was re-purposed from another room in the house. I would like to buy a nice desk or large table (possibly a kitchen table from a garage sale!) for my scrapbooking table. For now, I will take what I have & enjoy having a nice bright & roomy space to scrapbook in. I can now easily scrapbook while Bella does art projects at her own little desk. The white pantry cabinet is filled with her art supplies.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the best feeling! Congratulations on your room swap, enjoy it!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Subscribe

Some favorites!

MoneySavingMom.com Certified SharpMom Organizing Junkie IHeart Organizing beneath my heart

My Blog List