So how do you find the time???? Great blog!
- clean out & organize your purse (I sometimes do this while sitting in a waiting room or in the drive-thru at the bank if there is a long line)
- clean out 1 junk drawer
- organize 1 kitchen cabinet
- sort through a pile of magazines, catalogs & newspapers
- sort mail, shred paid bills & junk mail
- update your calendar with bill due dates & appointments
- clean old food out of your fridge
- plan your weekly menu for your family
- check & delete emails...ie. clean out your email in box
- straighten up your entryway closet
- straighten a dresser drawer
Remember to set a timer for 15 minutes! You will be amazed at what you can accomplish in 15, imagine what you can do if you can set aside 30 minutes! Always remember though...set the timer!!!